Thank you for your interest in contributing to our blog! You’re most welcome if you are passionate about lifestyle, health, fitness, travel and pets.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for inspiring content that delivers “aha” moments and is packed with juicy details and actionable tips. Our audiences are mostly female between 25-35 years old based in the US. We’re expecting you to keep that in mind and write with a feminine tone.
- Original content: We will not accept any posts that have been published or submitted elsewhere online, or that you plan to submit elsewhere.
- Length: We expect your article to be at least 600 words long.
- Tone: Positive, inspiring, personal and/or professional. Please refrain from offensive tone and slandering other people/websites/brands.
- Claims: If you make a claim or refer to a study, please include credible reference links to your sources.
- SEO driven submissions: If your main intent is to increase SEO or promote a brand/product, we’re not interested!
- General and obvious content: We will not accept content lacking from research and expertise. We want to read something new and exciting.
- Photos: We love photos but make sure you have rights to use them.
- BIO and promotion: Unfortunately, we cannot pay to our writers but we credit the article with a brief bio and dedicated author page and allow to link to your personal website and social media channels.
- Review process: We review every submission carefully and usually within just a few days. If you don’t hear from us, we unfortunately have decided that your piece is not suitable for our audience. If your article gets approved or needs editing, we’ll let you know and keep you updated with the publishing process.
Always proofread your article before you submit and make sure there are no grammar mistakes or any misinformation.